Dr Jacqueline Mees started her management career as a graduate trainee with Unilever in her country of birth, the Netherlands. Since that time she has worked as a Senior Executive for large multinationals in Europe, Asia and Australia. Her areas of expertise are strategy, innovation, marketing, and corporate social responsibility. Not long after she and her family moved to Australia at the end of 1999 she – as well as her husband and two children – became Christians and she developed a keen interest in Christian ethics and Theology. At Alphacrucis Jacqueline teaches Strategy and Innovation, Marketing Management for Non-Profit Organisations, and Introduction to Management.
Be a leader that foresees challenges and opportunities. This course equips you with the critical and creative skills to lead your team to achieve your company’s vision.
Upon completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of organisational purpose and vision.
- Show an advanced ability to complete a comprehensive situational analysis that assists an organisation to formulate its key strategic challenges.
- Identify key factors in design innovation and change.
- Identify key skills required in managing organisational change.
- Compare and contrast analytical, creative and design thinking (and what to apply when).
- Discuss the limitations of planning.